NEW! Longer 95 x 20 mm (3.75 x .8") KGS Swiss Diamond® mounted on extra thick 5.5 mm (7/32") aluminum backers. Hone Fiver provides the complete progression from x-coarse to x-fine grit for a smooth mirror finish. Polishing and de-burring ability of a stone combined with the cutting ability of a file. Unique diamond cluster pattern lasts longer than conventional diamond sheet. Included in the set:
1) 100 grit x-coarse may be used in place of a smooth (fine) finishing file. Perfect deburring stone for removing hardening from edges caused by hitting rocks or grinding machines and ideal for de-tuning shovel and tail.
2) 200 grit coarse is the perfect maintenance and deburring stone for sharp, smooth edges. Typically used as a second stone in progression from x-coarse to x-fine grit;
3) 400 grit medium is the perfect all round maintenance and polishing stone for sharp, smooth edges. Typically used as the third stone in progression from x-coarse to x-fine grit;
4) 800 grit fine is the perfect first stone for final polishing after edge bevel and sharpness have been established. Typically used as the forth stone in progression from x-coarse to x-fine grit, and
5) 1500 grit x-fine is the perfect stone for establishing a mirror finish and ultimate edge smoothness through final polishing.