Sharpen and hone the side edge at either 2° or 3° using any Tools4Boards file, HONE diamond stone or PUCK diamond disc (sold separately). To switch between 2° and 3° simply detach angle bar from wear plate, rotate 180 and re-attach.
· Wear plate precision milled from a block of .2" (4.5mm) thick surgical grade stainless steel for unprecedented durability.
· Modular 2°+3° angle bar precision milled from block of aircraft grade aluminum, sand blasted and anodized to 15 microns for military spec. accuracy.
· Durable laser etched angle number markings
· Open areas around wear plates and shim allow sidewall debris and edge filings to fall away from base
· Disc positon indicators (+ symbols) on angle bar provide quick and easy alignment of new Tools4Boards PUCK diamond discs maximizing disc cutting and polishing efficiency
· Wear plate screw ports allow mounting of 0°+7° and 4°+ 5° angular bars (available but sold separately)
Compatible with all interchangeable Switch system components. Domesic and foreign patents filed and pending.